Java (Check if Java is enabled)
This page will attempt to display a basic Java applet below. The applet should display the version of Java you are running. You need at least Java 1.5 in order to run BikeCAD or BikeCAD Pro. You can download the latest version of Java from: www.java.com.
Also be aware of recent Java security changes described at: bikecad.ca/security_1.7.0_51.
If you're having trouble running BikeCAD, yet the applet above states that you should be able to run it, please copy the above text and paste it into an e-mail to me.
Active forum topics
- Rotor Q Rings 17 hours 7 sec ago
- 29+_retorix 1 week 2 days ago
- Nice to see a solid, and 1 week 3 days ago
- Working to make it right 1 week 3 days ago
- This is all wrong! 1 week 4 days ago
- Machined sidewalls 1 week 5 days ago
- guess what ? he got it working even for an idiot like me 2 weeks 14 hours ago