Managing Dialog Boxes in BikeCAD Pro
The following video demonstrates how you can manage the dialog boxes in BikeCAD Pro. The goal is to have access to the information you need when you need it and to keep your desktop free of clutter as much as possible.
Data pertaining to the three different states is stored in three different files: dialogs1.xml, dialogs2.xml and dialogs3.xml . These files are located in the configuration directory. On a PC, the configuration directory is, by default, found at: C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Roaming\BikeCAD Pro x.xx\configuration\. Deleting any one of these three files will simply return the dialog boxes for that particular state back to the initial size and location.
Active forum topics
- Rotor Q Rings 11 hours 53 min ago
- 29+_retorix 1 week 2 days ago
- Nice to see a solid, and 1 week 2 days ago
- Working to make it right 1 week 3 days ago
- This is all wrong! 1 week 3 days ago
- Machined sidewalls 1 week 5 days ago
- guess what ? he got it working even for an idiot like me 2 weeks 9 hours ago