BikeCAD Pro version 15.0 was released October 31, 2019. Version 15.0 includes the following enhancements:
- More built in drawings for various rear dropouts.
- Add unlimited water bottle mounts to any tube or fork. Also model 3 bolt cages such as Salsa Anything cage.
- Display chainstay yokes.
- Display chainstay cutouts or dimples.
- Add up to three bends in each tube.
- Extra tubes can now be connected to chainstays and/or seatstays.
- Additional eBike motors.
- New method for defining mountain bike handlebars.
- Drop and bullhorn handlebars can now have a measure of rise.
- Paragon PP0001 titanium bridge for Pinion gearbox.
- Chainstays can now loop to connect with seatstays.
- Saddle rails can now be located from tip of saddle.
- Show shoe and crank size in toe overlap view
- Rear derailleur pulleys can now be sized independently.
- Wheel display can be toggled through 4 levels of detail.
- Enhanced control of aerobar design.
- Model a one piece handlebar and stem.
- Additional brand logos.
To receive a notification when future updates of BikeCAD Pro are available for download, please subscribe to the BikeCAD Pro Updates Google group by entering your e-mail address in the text field below.
|Subscribe to BikeCAD Pro updates|