BikeCAD Pro version 19.0 was released November 29, 2022. Version 19.0 includes the following enhancements:
- Libraries of standard headsets, head tubes, handlebars and seatposts include new models from Curve Cycling, Enve, Paragon Machine Works, Wolf Tooth Components.
- Apply a rise at an angle in drop handlebars.
- Account for flared dropbars.
- More built in drawings for various rear dropouts and yokes.
- Add highlighting to dimensions and tables.
- Display dimensions in four different states.
- Export specs for thousands of designs in single CSV file.
- Fade color schemes can include up to 4 colors
- Display center of mass for bike and rider.
- Name elements in Extra tubes tool.
- New dimension for Cobra Framebuilding Stay Slayer.
- Customize location for measuring stand over height.
- Account for actuator in dropper seatposts.
- Alternative way to measure effective top tube length and seat angle.
- More eBike motors added.
- Additional brand logos.
To receive a notification when future updates of BikeCAD Pro are available for download, please subscribe to the BikeCAD Pro Updates Google group by entering your e-mail address in the text field below.
|Subscribe to BikeCAD Pro updates|