I have a few issues with Bike Cad Pro that I hope you can help me solve.
1. When working with the same type of frame, but in different sizes from different BCAD files, and going from one size to another by opening "recent BCAD file". Then BikeCad mixes up the different drawings. So working on a 52 and saving it, then opening up a 56 saving that file and opening up the 52 again, then the 52 will have the headtube lenght from the 56. I guess I'm not supposed to leave BikeCad Pro every time I want to open a new file, so what is the problem ?
2. Why can there be a different top tube angle in the input box than on the drawings ? And which one is correct ?
3. Changing the Top Tube angle in the input box has no effect, so I guess it's not driving any dimensions, but why is it possible to type value in that field then ?
4. When I make a curved top tube, sometimes the curve/top tube will continue through the headtube, why is that ?
5. Can "Steering angle" only by controlled by turning the "steering angle" wheel ? I's not that easy, as typing a value, if I want to reproduce a certain angle between different designs.
6. The same goes for "User Dimensions" can their lenght really only be drawn by using the mouse ? Again it's near impossible to reproduce a certain value. And they can't be changed only erased ?
BTW User Dimensions really should follow changes in the designs, as that could make them a lot more useful.
7. How do I make the front mudguard sit directly underneath the fork crown ? Imagine it mounted from underneath the fork crown. Right now the mudguards just wraps around the front wheel, not taking the fork design/crown height into account.