BikeCAD Pro version 16.0 was released August 27, 2020. Version 16.0 includes the following enhancements:
- More built in drawings for various rear dropouts.
- New method for bending tubes.
- Rear wheel gap dimension will now account for curved seat tubes.
- Tweak hand position of rider.
- New methods for controlling front end geometry.
- Display chainline dimensions according to average of all cogs/ chainrings or by particular cog/ chainring on which the chain is engaged.
- Additional eBike motors.
- Dual dimensioning allows for simultaneous display of dimensions in inches and millimeters.
- Additional dimensions specific to Cobra Frame fixture.
- Option to position foot by distance from heel to axle.
- Miter templates now feature extra line to indicate intersection with centerline of adjoining tube.
- Thru axle rear dropouts can now be specified when defining dropouts by parameters.
- Added 2.35" Konga yoke.
- Additional brand logos.
To receive a notification when future updates of BikeCAD Pro are available for download, please subscribe to the BikeCAD Pro Updates Google group by entering your e-mail address in the text field below.
|Subscribe to BikeCAD Pro updates