BikeCAD Pro version 13.0 was released October 16, 2016. Version 13 includes the following enhancements:
- Icons in the graphical user interface are now scalable.
- Distributed as a native package for either Mac or PC which means you do not need to have Java installed. The PC version is distributed in a folder containing two setup files: a 32 bit and a 64 bit version. The 32 bit version will work on any Windows OS. The 64 bit version is only for 64 bit machines. You only need to install one.
- Add paint schemes or hand draw extra features on the bike using Freehand drawing tool.
- Dropper seatposts
- Constant diameter seatposts
- Discontinuous seat tube option for beam bike design
- Cable guides can be located from either end of the tube
- Define a custom aspect ratio for drawings.
- Toe clearance dimension from ISO 4210-2: 220.127.116.11
- New steering geometry related dimension from ISO 4210-2: Annex A, b)
- Option to show Motor cabinet for Shimano E6000 series STEPS system.
- New Paragon flat mount dropouts (DR2070, DR2071, DR2074, DR2075, DR2085, DR2086)
- New Paragon flat mount inserts for Polydrops (PA462, PA464, PA466, PA468)
- New dropouts from Field Cycles.
- New Constrain to single monitor option added to ensure dialog boxes will still be visible within a single monitor after using BikeCAD in a dual monitor setup.
- Snapshot tool is disabled by default. Can be re-enabled as described here.
- Display up to 12 sprockets in the rear cassette.
- New dimensions called Head tube bottom extension created to account for fixtures that use a Head tube bottom dimension that is taken some offset below the bottom of the head tube.
- Additional brand logos.
BikeCAD Pro version 13.5 was released December 23, 2017. Version 13.5 includes the following enhancements:
- More built in drawings for various rear dropouts.
- Show frame pump.
- Include stem, headset spacers and pump in paint scheme.
- Accommodate different belt drive systems by specifying distance between teeth (belt pitch).
- Option to add Bafang MM G360.250 electric drive.
- Show minimum tube length dimension in the Tube tab of the Dimensions dialog box.
- Show several new saddle to handlebar measurements in the Rider tab of the Dimensions dialog box.
- Specify thru axle in front fork.
- Improved Spanish translation
- Generic flat mount disc brakes included in standard library of brakes.
- Customize the size of the input fields.
- Additional brand logos.
To receive a notification when future updates of BikeCAD Pro are available for download, please subscribe to the BikeCAD Pro Updates Google group by entering your e-mail address in the text field below.
|Subscribe to BikeCAD Pro updates|