- The axis lines for the ground trail dimension remain visible when the dimensions are made invisible.
- The width of the dimension extension lines isn't independently adjustable from the width of the outline. While a 0mm outline works very well since it's the same size at every scale, a 0mm dimension extension is very difficult to see.
- The rear dropout diagram has the seatstay dimensions Sx and Sy above the chainstay dimensions Cx and Cy but below the chainstay dimensions in the input fields.
- Updating the notes/caption with the Edit feature doesn't carry over to the save dialog when the design is opened with BikeCAD.
- Several dialogs are updated piecewise (e.g. brakes and fenders) rather than as a unit (e.g. wheels).
- There are a lot of redundant colors in the color pallet. They greys in particular.
- The adjust paint widget feature doesn't shut off when the paint dialog is closed.
- The refit function turns off the adjust paint widget (e.g. for spear) whether the paint dialog is open or not. Zooming in/out sometimes turns off the adjust paint thing as well.
- At least under Xfce in Xubuntu, the gearing graph is never initially displayed large enough to show more than the display dropdown menu and doesn't resize to fit the full gearing graph as chainring/sprocket count changes.
- The "Open model in BikeCAD" link seems like it should be more prominent. For some reason I occasionally click "Edit" expecting that to open the model in BikeCAD.
Tue, Aug 27, 2013#1
A few niggles I've noticed.